When you purchase IDS software, you will receive a live, web-based training session. This, along with our comprehensive user’s guide is all you need to use the software efficiently and effectively from day 1.
More extensive training is available for an additional fee and can be arranged by contacting us.
Maintenance and Support
Our software includes one year of maintenance and support. This begins on the date of purchase and includes technical support as well as product updates.
Technical Support: We offer unlimited support via email and phone. We have a close relationship with our users and our support is unparalleled regardless of your geographic location. In general, we respond to support requests within one business day. Support may be requested here.
Product Updates: Updates (approximately three per year) keep your software current with industry standards, advances in the field, and ever-changing computer capabilities. We are committed to keeping your software on the cutting edge.
We strive to produce high quality software.
Your success is important to us and we want to be instrumental in delivering the software tools that lead to economical, structurally sound, sustainable design.
- We support our products under specific supported versions of the Operating Systems, specifically Microsoft Windows where expressly specified.
- We do support interactions between different IDS Modules.
- We support the latest versions of our products. If a bug or usability issue in a legacy version has been addressed in the latest version, we cannot support retrofitting a fix to an earlier release – you must upgrade to the latest version.
- We do not support problems with our software used in conjunction with Beta and/or Unofficial third party solutions. This includes beta versions of Windows.
- We do not support the addition of complex, application specific functionality on top of our software. We will attempt to assist the addition of simple features/extensions to the best of our ability, but IDS reserves the right to judge when a question and/or request has gone beyond the scope of our technical support and into the realm of consulting.