IDS offers three state-of-the-art software modules for the design, analysis, and construction of superior bridge engineering:
Bridge Designer™ provides a time simulation of 2D and 3D construction stages for concrete pre/post-tensioned structures in an elegant, wizard-driven user interface.
GEOM3D is a three-dimensional bridge modeler that creates accurate three-dimensional models for precast segmental bridges.
MC3D is dedicated to geometry control of short cell pre-casting of concrete segmental bridges.
Quick, Safe, and More Economical Bridge Design
Designed by veteran bridge engineers, our modules provide interactive tools that help engineers to be more creative and save time – and ultimately create more economical and safer structures.
Each Module Includes:
- A graphical user interface (GUI) that enables fast design iteration so engineers and designers can collaborate effectively and efficiently
- Design guidelines at model creation
- Use of past knowledge to suggest design solutions
- Shared access to design information
- Outstanding analysis performance allowing instant graphical evaluation of design parameters
- Engineer “friendly” user interfaces with context sensitive help
- Built-in “training” features especially applicable for teaching junior engineers
- A focus on key design parameters quickly allowing senior engineers to create superior designs
- Interoperability with office applications across the network (COM, COM+)
- Client-server architecture that allows internet-based collaboration (COM+)
Using IDS software, a team of experienced and junior engineers can rapidly converge on an optimal design in a fraction of the time. The bottom line is a judicious balance of time saving, design refinement, and design/cost optimization.
Internationally Acclaimed Software
Each module conforms to international standards, including AASHTO and LRFD. Bridge designers and builders around the world use our software to model, design, analyze, cast, and erect bridge structures – each according to the specific design and building codes in his/her region.
Our combination of software licenses and web-supported services allow smaller firms to access this sophisticated technology at a fraction of the cost.
Find out more:
Contact Us 1-858-674-4196 | 1-800 326 5525
For almost twenty years we have relied on [Bridge Designer™] to assist us in the development of world class solutions for our customers. We have expanded use of [Bridge Designer™…] to our Bridge and Tunnel offices worldwide and appreciate the value it brings to our organization.
R. Craig Finley Jr., P.E.,
Parsons Bridge and Tunnels